Thank you to everyone who is a returning viewer and Welcome to everyone who is new!
- Thank you to Mina for the giveaway pattern of the Open Skies Hat
- Winner : QuilterDawn !#PumpkinKAL is still going strong! Post your FOs in both mine and Joanna’s threads!
- Thank you to Michael from Apteno Knits for Donating a beautiful skein of Wood Warbler on his Sparkle Base
New England Fiber Festival Once Upon A Corgi Handmade will be there at the In Sheep’s Clothing booth November 5 and 6 2016.
I will be either in the booth or somewhere wandering around petting sheep so stop by and say hello!
There are no words for you!
People you NEED to check out!
The Yarn Hoarder! We met her at Stitches and remet her at Rhinebeck and oh my glob she is a sweetheart and her YARN STASH.
The Flame and Fiber Podcast. Such a lovely woman, she gifted us these tiny GORGEOUSLY made flame stitch marker, the flame part? GLASS TORCH. I can’t even
The Haul | Loop Bump 100% Merino in Platinum Print
| Into the Whirled Polwarth/Tussah Silk in Captain Tightpants
| Into the Whirled Cheviot in Queen of France
- Wendy’s Pullover by Ruthie Nussbaum in Hedgehog Sock Pollen
- Highland Peaks Shawl by mina Philip in Skeinny Dipping Red Velvet and Cease and Desist and Loop Bump Posined Strawberry
- Cynthia Rowley Dress
- Kwik Sew Sailor Shorts
- BB-8 Blueberry Waffle socks in bb-8 by Must Stash
- Vanilla Socks in These are the Droids you are Looking for by Havirland
- Good Vibes Shawl by Nadia Cretin-Lechenne in Once Upon A Corgi Handmade Demon Unicorn and Like my Cold Dead Heart
Little Bean Crochet Littlebean Loves Hand Painted yarn in Cave of Wonders on yak Sock base
Things I love
Barruntando Etsy Shop! If you need to look at something adorable THIS is it.
October 20th 7 PM EST
Some new things, some limited edition things and some things that are old favorites.
The Boleyn Experience by Phillipa Gregory